Friday, March 18, 2011

Paradise Kava - FRESH Black Beauty Blend Kava

Today I received an overnight FedEx package in the mail from Hawaii, sent yesterday with ice-packed frozen Kava inside. I have been waiting to try this stuff for a few months now, and I am so pleased to announce that today I did! I made a video podcast of my experience making and then tasting this Kava. I am still rather krunk from drinking this divine blend all day, so forgive me if I don't put up a full written review tonight. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for making this podcast - This frozen kava sounds outstanding. I'm looking forward to your full write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Douglas, this was a great podcast. I look forward to trying this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for validating our life's work. We do our best and feel honored that you appreciate it.

    From all of us here at Paradisekava.com
    Adil, Christine, our website team, our SEO team, affiliate kava farmers, the Hilo Farmer's Market, and so many helpers along the way who worked at paradisekava.com to make it come this far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great podcast! This made me immediately go and order this kava. I was a little skeptical as to if it would be different enough to merit the price. Really its not expensive, its just IMO you need to order at least 2 pounds to make it worth the shipping for them and for yourself. Cannot wait until tomorrow! if all goes well I may order a case of this stuff at the end of summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So 1lb frozen would equal how much dried powder? I am trying to determine the cost effectiveness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video, glad to see the good stuff out there. Thanks Douglas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kava and heat are enemies. make kava with COLD water for optimal effect.

    ReplyDelete