Monday, February 15, 2016

New Kavasseur Website is Up!

Dear Kavasseur readers,

For the past seven years, I have been actively promoting Kava kava on the internet through this blog. With over half a million hits, I am really proud of the broad impact this blog has had. Many communities have risen around Kava kava, which used to be an obscure and regionally-specific social beverage. Now, Kava kava helps people who are overcoming PTSD, social anxiety, and even creative barriers. I couldn't be more proud of being part of this movement.

I am now ready to announce my new website - www.kavasseur.com. I have painstakingly put this new website together to be simple, beautiful, and helpful. It is still a work in progress, but I am very happy with how it is coming along.

This website will remain active as long as there is traffic coming to it, so you can decide to visit one or the other - or both!

I want to thank so many people. Jimmy Price took the reins from the Yuku "Kava Lounge" and started "Kava Forums" a few years ago. That web site has been a huge success with a lot of great activity. Adil Ghiasi, Steven George, Judd Rench, Jeffry Bowman, all of you guys have been so helpful in working with me to get the word about this powerful and awesome medicine out.

Bula!

Kavasseur


No comments:

Post a Comment