Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kavasseur on Twitter, Facebook, and Yuku!

To keep up-to-date on all Kavasseur happenings and to contribute to the conversation, join me on Twitter, Facebook, and Yuku. I am still reviewing and posting about Kava - even though I live in West Africa - and want the community to continue to grow. We all know that drinking Kava is a safe, enjoyable medicinal and recreational activity. Let's watch this community grow into a movement for a more stress-free world!

Create a Facebook account and apply to the group "The Kava Lounge" on Facebook. There, you can see whenever I update Kavasseur or post your thoughts on Kava.

Create a Yuku account and look up "The Kava Lounge" on Yuku: http://kavalounge.yuku.com/

Also, I have a Twitter account for Kavasseur. So look me up on Twitter! @kavasseur

My review of White Sand Kava from Nakamal at Home will be up this week. I'm looking forward to trying the only product of their's that I haven't tried.

Also, PLEASE click on an advertisement once in a blue moon so that I can continue to get my one-in-awhile $40 checks from Google. Support Kavasseur!


2 comments:

  1. Careful -- Google doesn't like it when you encourage readers to click ads! I have a question for you. I bought some powdered kava recently and prepared it in water as I always do. When I drink it, though, I feel no numbness in my mouth at all. Do you think this indicates that the kava has lost its potency?

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress hypnosis app have become the latest self development hypnotherapy tools. Darren Marks has created a popular range of best selling hypnotherapy apps which simulate as closely as possible what its like to see a real hypnotherapist.The applications which can be found in the iTunes app store and include iPhone and iPad apps along with hypnosis apps for Googles Android platform, Blackberry, Nokia and Windows 7. Each hypnotherapy app includes video explanations of hypnosis as well powerful, high quality audio hypnosis sessions.

    ReplyDelete