Friday, August 26, 2011

Kavasseur Updates in the Works!

I know it has been several months since Kavasseur has been updated, but I just received some fresh Kava extracts and new dry root Kavas from Paradise Kava and they will be featured on Kavasseur over the next few weeks. As you may or may not know, I am now farming cocoa in Ghana and have had limited internet access and, of course, limited access to new Kavas (or any Kavas, for that matter).

Here is what you have to look forward to:

Paradise Kava - Honey Lemon Kava Extract (now 120 mg of kavalactones per serving)
Paradise Kava - Chocolate Orange Kava Extract (also improved)
Paradise Kava - Isa Kava

I look forward to writing the reviews and hearing your feedback!

8 comments:

  1. So nice to hear from you again! Looking forward to the new reviews, especially the Isa kava from Paradise Kava, was going to order some during my last puchase but maybe I'll wait for your review

    - Sean (kavalover)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool coca farmer , ohh why cant i import a live plant to the uk i have a greenhouse ready i need fresh kava
    but next to that im gonna have to use your reviews my best shot a a good brew

    someone please help my quest.. a live plant is my only option tried to import 10lbs of frozen black beauty but fell at the last hurdel :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, look forward to the new post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive been waiting months for another post. its kind of funny too because i stopped drinkin kava around your last post and two days ago just started again and you posted again. weirdness

    ReplyDelete
  5. In terms of plant feed; what are you using? Foliar feed? Root Drench? Or a combination?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Douglas, happy to hear you're still around. I hope Ghana is treating you well. Your kava reviews are great—I look forward to more in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so looking forward to the new reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be off topic here guys but i have a question? I have very sore muscles sometimes due to both my job and exercising and i wanted to know, just what is the absolute best kava in terms of body effect?
    Much appreciated, and great blog!

    ReplyDelete