Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Kava Reviews Coming Soon!

Kavasseur has been a bit slow recently as a result of other obligations. But never fear, I have been continuing to order and drink different varieties of Kava and new reviews will be up very shortly. Readers can look forward to reviews of the following Kavas in the next few weeks:

Kava By Rex Vanuatu 3 Limited Edition
Paradise Kava 100% Hawaiian Awa
Kava By Rex Fiji Waka
Hawaiian Kava Center Mo'i

Also, if you want to submit your own reviews or share Kava stories, email me at kavasseur@gmail.com and I will post them on the blog.

Thanks, Douglas

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to your Kava by Rex reviews. I recently purchased both the Fiji and Vanuatu3. The Fiji has a nice effect—I have not tried the Vanuatu3 yet. I'm no Kava Kava connoisseur so I'll be checking my RSS reader for your upcoming posts. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,

    You are quickly becoming the leader of a good source for an unaffiliated independent average joe type of review that I can trust with my investment to which product and source.

    Any chance adding Kratom also?

    ReplyDelete